- The Chuck 70 De Luxe Squared transforms the iconic rounded Chuck 70 toe cap for an entirely new angular expression.
- Evoking Chuck Taylor DNA, the De Luxe Squared upper features stitched detailing and a reshaped octangular patch.
- While the silhouette will be presented in classic colorways, Converse has also enlisted Austrian luxury brand Swarovski as a materials partner for a brilliant first take.
- Expanding the De Luxe line, the Chuck 70 De Luxe Squared joins the De Luxe Wedge and De Luxe Heel to push new boundaries of self-expression and creativity.
- How do you honor the past while building the future?
For more than 100 years, the Chuck Taylor All Star has been worn and loved by athletes, musicians, artists, dreamers and thinkers. It’s become a classic symbol of style, accessibility and self-expression. The canvas upper, All Star patch, rubber toe cap and vulcanized pinstripe sole are recognized worldwide.
For the last five years, Converse has been experimenting to provide new forms of expression for those unafraid to take a chance—and is now offering a new take on the icon’s toe cap and bumper.
Joining the De Luxe family and the recently introduced Chuck 70 De Luxe Heel and Chuck 70 De Luxe Wedge, the De Luxe Squared reimagines the iconic rounded rubber Chuck 70 toe cap with angular, squared proportions for an entirely new expression. The upper evokes Chuck Taylor DNA with stitched detailing and a reshaped octangular All Star patch.
No stranger to the world of fashion, Swarovski is synonymous with innovation and creativity, inspiring mesmerizing designs for more than 125 years. Much like Converse, Swarovski has been adopted, beloved and embedded in some of culture’s most iconic moments.
Swarovski crystals offer endless opportunities for self-expression. Featuring more than 1,300 individual Swarovski crystals on each pair, the Chuck 70 De Luxe Squared shines light on new futures for self-expression and creativity while honoring what’s come before.
The Chuck 70 De Luxe Squared and Converse De Luxe Squared with Swarovski crystals will debut globally on February 1, 2024, on converse.com and at select global retailers. Completing the De Luxe trio of silhouettes, the De Luxe Wedge and De Luxe Heel are also both now available on converse.com and at select retailers globally.